Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love Multiples

Lately, I have been stressing at the fact that I will soon be the mom of 4 kids. Robert and I have always wanted kids. In fact, it took us years to have our precious babies. We saw the twins as a complete miracle. Our little princess, she is just a gift from above. The new baby, already is a miracle.

Along with the growing family, I sit and wonder if I am going to have enough time in the day, to give each one of my kids the quality time they deserve. I know that our love just grows. But I am worried that my time is just going to shrink.

Robert keeps telling me that I am stressing over nothing. But I am a little scared. I cried when the boys started pre-K last year. And when they graduated to kindergarten this year, I thought I would never make it. The first day, I cried after I dropped them off at school.

Right now, I am kinda glad they are in school. Because when the new baby comes, I will only have 2 kids at home during the day. Is that bad? I hope not. Because I think I just need some time to adjust to all of our kids. To be able to learn how to juggle 4 kids. When our family went from 2 to 3 kids, it was not a big deal at all! Maybe because having a singlet after twins is so much less work! I just need to breath. It will all turn out good. T

No comments:

Post a Comment